There is no greater way to connect, build, and be known by others than to serve on a team together. If you are interested in serving within our church community, we’d be happy to have a conversation with you. We want you to serve in ways that are meaningful and life-giving to you and to our community.
Here are a few of the opportunities to bless the community:
- Greeter at worship gathering
- Set-up crew
- Offering usher
- Communion server
- Worship band or special music
- PowerPoint clicker
- Food (who doesn’t like food?)
- Kids/youth ministry
- Twitter and Facebook
- Hospitality/community partnership (hosting, planning events, etc.)
- Administrative tasks (e.g. data entry, copying)
- Write for Roots blog
- Design artwork for Roots space
- Share poetry, artwork, or other creative work
- … whatever you feel led to do!
For all of these roles, you will have the support and guidance of an awesome team!
Email office[@]rootscov.org and we’ll help you connect to the ministry team that is a good fit.